Career Job in East Palestine, Ohio : OH 44413
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Ag Technician Job Description
When You Work With LandPro, You Work with the Best, on the Best, for the Best.
Steer your career in the right direction! We are looking for ambitious, driven individuals to join the LandPro team. If you have a passion for helping those who work hard for their Land, come join us and be a part of the premier brand in the Agriculture and Turf equipment industry. Whether you are just starting your career or are a seasoned professional, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team of “Pros”. Our team of industry leaders takes pride in working with customers to find the right equipment or part to get the job done. And if service is needed, our technicians are the best in the business and work to keep down time to a minimum, correcting the issue the first time.
We’ll Help you Grow, to be a Pro.
It’s important to LandPro that we employ leaders with a great work ethic and genuine desire to give our customers an exceptional experience, every time. To help our employees further their careers and become the best in the industry we offer paid training through John Deere University, a Mentor Program, Career Path, paid internships, and more! We look forward to helping our employees build the career they want and support their advancement opportunities and growth.
Reports To: Service Manager or Service Location Manager
Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager, Shop Foreman or senior technicians.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural equipment and established Integrated Solutions (IS) products
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by your manager
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 1+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- Valid drivers license is required
- Fork lift license preferred
East Palestine Career Job