Career Job in Sioux Falls, South Dakota : SD
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Assistant Restaurant Manager Job Description
If you are self-motivated, energetic, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are looking for an exciting new career, the RightSkill Assistant Restaurant Manager Program may be right for you.
Border Foods - Taco Bell and the RightSkill Program have partnered together to provide the opportunity to learn restaurant management skills.
RightSkill is an innovative partnership between CareerBuilder and Capella Learning Solutions that provides unique career advancement opportunities after completion of a self-paced learning experience. RightSkill is dedicated to helping job seekers, like you, realize their full potential through upskilled competency leading to broader life skills and new careers.
Running a Successful Restaurant is designed to be completed in within a week and will teach you the in-demand skills you will need to become a successful assistant restaurant manager. You will hear from industry experts and learn the fundamental skills you need to start your own exciting career in the restaurant industry.
Border Foods-Taco Bell is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, providing a range of benefits that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Great Benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- And more...
Sioux Falls Career Job
Assistant Restaurant Manager Job Requirements
The skills you will build, assess and verify:
- Oversee activities and responsibilities involved in opening, closing and running a shift
- Direct employees’ work to ensure operations are consistently executed
- Recognize when to shift from “managing" to “doing" and back to “managing"
- Balance the guest experience with managing costs
- Control costs and labor in the restaurant
- Manage employee behaviors that impact food cost
- Shape talent by training, coaching and correcting employees
- Motivate and recognize employee performance
- Execute on management’s vision to drive goals and results
- Setting expectations for success
After you are enrolled in our interactive learning solution, you will learn, refine and practice the skills you’ll need to be a job-ready assistant restaurant manager. To verify your newly acquired skills, you must pass a series of assessments and create a RightSkill candidate package (updated resume and top sheet) to become a verified RightSkill candidate. You will then work with a RightSkill career coach to ensure you are prepared for interviews. Once you have successfully completed the RightSkill Program, we will help facilitate job interviews with local employers that are actively hiring.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year of fast food and/or Quick Serve restaurant experience
- Computer acumen
- Completion of RightSkill course
- Soft skills are very important including, leadership qualities, energetic, outgoing, and a positive attitude
To learn more, please submit your information and resume. If you qualify, we'll schedule a brief call with you to see if this program can assist you in reaching the next step in your career.