Career Job in Omaha, Nebraska : NE 68104
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Business Services Consultant (Wfs)
Business Services Consultant (Wfs) Job Description
Title: Business Services Consultant (WFS)
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Business Services Consultant (WFS).
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Business Services Consultant (WFS) Responsibilities
- Develops and disseminates information about WorkSource Center services. Coordinates all outreach and marketing activities to the community.
- Develop informational materials on employer issues of interest, including tax incentives, labor laws, skills available in the local labor market, training opportunities for incumbent workers, entrepreneurial training, etc.
- Enlist cooperation of community leaders to help increase awareness of available workforce services in the community. Responsible for maintaining high standards of confidentiality, including information relating to customers, employees and/or contacts of the Company
- Flexible when unexpected changes in work volume, emergencies, staffing needs or other situations occur. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent related experience.
- Knowledgeable of business, community and current economic environment. Knowledge of effective marketing and community outreach techniques and strategies. Strong interpersonal skills and writing abilities. Strong organizational/administrative skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with people from diverse cultures and customs. Knowledge of computer software, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to plan and organize workflow.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
5752 AMES AVE , OMAHA, NE 68104-2700 USA
Omaha Career Job