Career Job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma : OK
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Career Development Coach
Career Development Coach Job Description
Platt College in Oklahoma City, OK is looking for a Career Coach to join the team.
The Career Development Coach (CDC) is responsible for developing students’ and graduates’ job search skills and life skills through classroom presentations, workshops, one-on-one coaching sessions, phone calls and participation in career development courses.
The Career Development Coach will work with the Director of Career Services and the education department to continually assess students’ progress throughout the entirety of the program. The Career Development Coach will also be responsible for contacting past graduates to determine their employment status and assist them with employment. The Career Development Coach will participate in various school events including departmental meetings, orientations, advisory committee meetings, graduation ceremonies, job fairs, department meetings and student appreciation events.
Oklahoma City Career Job
Career Development Coach Job Requirements
- Associates Degree in business/HR related field, or minimum 2-years comparable work experience, with preference to candidates with experience in staffing, coaching, and mentoring.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Solid ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrable creativity.
- The successful candidate must possess both the ability and the willingness to work independently and act on her/his independent judgment.
- The candidate should be technically proficient in computer research and database management; demonstrate an understanding for building relationships, networking and community-based business development; always focused on customer-centered and student-centered satisfaction.
- Associate degree or higher
- 3 years experience, preferably in an employment staffing setting, having demonstrated the ability to coach and mentor applicants with employment search and interview techniques
Campus is licensed by OBPVS