Career Job in Lander, Wyoming : WY 82520
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Community Health Worker - Multiple Locations In Wyoming
Community Health Worker - Multiple Locations In Wyoming Job Description
As a Community Health Worker (CHW), you will act in a liaison role with Medicaid members to ensure appropriate care is accessed as well as to provide home and social assessments and member education.
- Create a positive experience and relationship with the member
- Keep the member out of the hospital by supporting regular visits to their primary physician
- Keep member actively engaged with their primary physician
- Support the member to ensure pick-up of their Rx
- Proactively engage the member to manage their care
- Provide member education
- Support transitions of care
- Help to keep members compliant with their care plans
- Partner with care team (community, providers, internal staff)
- Knowledge and continued learning of community cultures and values
- May conduct HRA assessments if needed
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Business
- Experience using a computer and Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of culture and values of community
- Familiarity with the resources available in the community
- Field based experience
- Comfortable working an 8-hour shift between hours of 8:00am-7:00pm Monday-Friday (may change based on business needs)
- Traveling up to 50% (40+ miles radius)
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
- Must have resided within the community for 2+ years
- 3+ years of experience working within the community health setting in a health care role
- Experience working in the Behavioral field with Substance Abuse and / or Mental Health
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide, Medical Assistant
- CHW Accreditation
- Experience working in managed care or fee for service
- Knowledge of Wyoming Medicaid and Medicare population
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So, when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Lander Career Job