Career Job in Louisville, Kentucky : KY
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Career Consulting Executive Benefits Summer Analyst - College Program 2018
Career Consulting Executive Benefits Summer Analyst - College Program 2018 Job Description
Mercer’s U.S. Executive Benefits Group is a national resource group located in Louisville, Kentucky. Our core services focus on the benchmarking, design, and implementation of executive compensation and benefit plans. We work with all types of companies, including large public companies, private companies, and tax-exempt organizations. We provide best-in-class independent consulting solutions using superior data, intellectual capital, analytic tools, and excellent talent.
Think. Consult. Change Lives.
Imagine a career that:
- Allows you to use your natural skills and learn new ones
- Challenges you to deliver impactful solutions for major organizations and touch the lives of all the individuals who work at them
- Provides you the opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the industry
Career Executive Benefits Summer Analyst
An Executive Benefits Summer Analyst works in a team to diagnose issues and develop compensation and benefit solutions that meet clients’ objectives. In this role, you will work with a broad range of clients and industries in a stimulating and learning-filled work environment. You will participate as an integral member of project teams. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support by drawing meaningful conclusions from the data and presenting these observations to consultants. Specifically, you will:
- Research benefit plans as part of ongoing compilation of executive benefit practices
- Work alongside other analysts to complete detailed analysis of prevalence statistics, retirement benefit projections, plan cost projections, and compensation arrangements
- Work in small teams with senior consultants to solve issues and challenges facing our clients
- Provide peer review of analysis and deliverables of other analysts and senior consultants
- Help write and structure client presentations, including proposals, correspondence, reports and other client deliverables
- Participate in internal training and professional development sessions
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in: Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale preferred
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with Excel preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic financial analysis; e.g., basic accounting methodology, discounted cash flow, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity seeking the opportunities to develop new skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a team environment under tight deadlines or changing client needs
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- To be eligible for consideration, candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and be willing to relocate to Louisville, Kentucky. Please note that at this time, the Company does not intend to sponsor work visas with respect to these positions.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
US ONLY: Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Louisville Career Job