Career Job in Morristown, New Jersey : NJ 07960
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Early Career Development Program (Ecdp) - Engineering
Early Career Development Program (Ecdp) - Engineering Job Description
About Covanta: Covanta is a world leader in providing sustainable waste and energy solutions. Annually, Covanta’s modern Energy-from-Waste facilities safely convert approximately 20 million tons of waste from municipalities and businesses into clean, renewable electricity to power one million homes and recycle approximately 500,000 tons of metal. Through a vast network of treatment and recycling facilities, Covanta also provides comprehensive industrial material management services to companies seeking solutions to some of today’s most complex environmental challenges. For more information, visit www.covanta.com .
The Early Career Development Program (ECDP) is part of Covanta’s strategy to hire and develop a high performing, diverse talent pool. The ECDP is a three-year program in which participants will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience and receive wide exposure to Covanta’s different business functions through a coordinated rotation among a variety of assignments, both within and outside their primary department. Candidates for the ECDP are required to have a bachelor’s degree and zero to three years’ of relevant experience by the hire date. For a list of additional qualifications, please refer to the Position Requirements section below. ECDP candidates interested in being considered for multiple ECDP positions should submit a separate application for each requisition and include a cover letter describing how the ECDP program fits with their career goals.
The ECDP hire for the Engineering team will participate in one or more of the following areas: plant and infrastructure assessment, plant upgrade projects, operations and field assignments.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Participate and learn to lead the plant assessment process
- Analyze plant improvement data and suggest recommendations
- Support development of mechanical upgrades and crane replacements
- Support upgrades of and improvements to combustion controls
- Support analysis of protective coatings development work
- Analyze and automate monthly operation trends
- Execute capital projects less than $1 million at larger sites/plants.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field(s) from an accredited university/ college
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Internship or prior work experience in the Engineering/Industrial field preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- Cross functional skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Sharp learning curve
- Ability to extract and analyze data
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Motivated and committed
- Willing and able to travel or relocate, as needed.
- Candidates interested in being considered for multiple ECDP positions should submit a separate application for each requisition and include a cover letter describing how the ECDP program fits with their career goals.
(Internal Code: *LI-COV)
Morristown Career Job