Career Job in Earth City, Missouri : MO 63045
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Entry Level Career Opportunities - Customer Service Representative Call Center, Serviceability Analyst
Entry Level Career Opportunities - Customer Service Representative Call Center, Serviceability Analyst Job Description
Entry Level Career Opportunities - Customer Service Representative
Call Center, Serviceability Analyst
From entry level customer service positions, Call Center, Customer Service Representative, & Serviceability Analysts to challenging technology and leadership roles, AIC offers a wealth of employment opportunities. Our call center opportunities promote career advancement, excellent work-home life balance, and strategic career advancement opportunities in a rewarding work environment where you will make a positive impact in your community and beyond. As an employer, AIC offers excellent benefits and welcomes diversity; we are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We invite you to apply for any of our open positions and look forward to providing you an opportunity to develop your career as a member of our team.
AIC is SEEKING a Call Center, Customer Service Representative!
A Day in the life of a Call Center, Customer Service Representative
Earth City Career Job
Entry Level Career Opportunities - Customer Service Representative Call Center, Serviceability Analyst Job Requirements
- Participate in an extensive paid training program encompassing areas of customer service, computer applications, parts cataloging, and ticketing in a call center.
- Place orders for the company’s dealers and sales offices.
- Track shipments.
- Help find and replace lost equipment.
- Sell equipment and assist dealers and sales offices in building heating and cooling systems.
- Provided information and resolved problems with orders, and billing.
- Manage inbound calls/email from our members to verify eligibility and coordinate non-emergent transportation
- Listen and obtain information from callers in a professional, systematic and organized manner
- Assume responsibility for self-development and career progression
- Maintain flexibility in efforts to provide quality service to our members and help AIC achieve business and operational goals
What it Takes:
- Previous call center experience
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to our members
- Four-year degree required. The only exception would be if graduation is expected this semester.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with computer applications
- Great personality; team spirit
- Type 30 WPM
- Call Center, Customer Service Representative
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please reference job code 87735 when responding to this ad.