Career Job in St. Louis, Missouri : MO
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Entry Level Customer Service / Sales Rep | Not A Call Center (Ft - Csr)
Entry Level Customer Service / Sales Rep | Not A Call Center (Ft - Csr) Job DescriptionEntry Level Customer Service / Sales Rep | Not a Call Center (FT - CSR)
Whether we’re working together to accomplish a team oriented goal in the office, or reviewing a detailed presentation with one of our clients, our overall approach is built around relationships.
- Learning how to track office profits and plan for future client expansions
- Prospect, negotiate and close agreements
- Attend business meetings for product knowledge, training and networking
- Using specific coaching styles to support and direct others
- Utilizing weekly break-even worksheets to manage finances
St. Louis Career Job
Entry Level Customer Service / Sales Rep | Not A Call Center (Ft - Csr) Job RequirementsDue to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for our Entry Level Customer Service / Sales Representative position. We are looking for someone with:
- Good work ethic and willing to work hard in an entry level position
- 4 year degree (business, management, marketing, etc.) or relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in customer service or client-facing
- Training/management/coaching experience is a plus
All openings are ideal for college graduates with restaurant, retail, hospitality experience because of the training working with people on a daily basis.
NORTH INC HAS BEEN NAMED ONE OF THE BEST & BRIGHTEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR! LEARN MORE HERE.