Career Job in Laramie, Wyoming : WY
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
General Manager - Tire Care
General Manager - Tire Care Job Description
Req ID: 97462
Do you want to Fuel your Career? Do you have experience in Service Center, Tire Shop, or Facilities Maintenance management? Do you have a proven track record of sales, operations, maintaining a safe environment, providing exceptional customer service, and training and development? Love’s Service – Tire Center Managers promote sales growth, conduct training, exhibit and coach outstanding customer service, demonstrate a high sense of urgency, maintain a clean and safe facility, and ALWAYS do what’s right for our employees.Consider joining our team if you:
- Prefer a hands-on and fast-paced work environment
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service
- Are looking for a challenging and rewarding career
- Seek advancement opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Lead by example and take initiative
- Are willing to relocate to other cities and/or states for advancement opportunities
- 2+ years experience in tire, auto parts/repair, Lube Express, or facilities maintenance
- 2+ years experience managing operations with an annual sales volume of $1+ million
- 2+ years experience effecting and deciphering budgets and P&L statements
- 2+ years experience supervising and training 5-10 employees
- Clean and consistent record of safety
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment with varying climates
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs on a regular basis
- Intermediate level PC skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- Love’s Shares Profit Sharing
- 401 (K) Savings Plan
- Group Health Plan including Life Insurance
- Dental Benefits
Love’s continues to grow at a rate of 20+ new stores per year throughout the US. Our growth equals expanding advancement opportunities for our employees. Love’s is currently ranked #7 on Forbes Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. Whether Corporate, Retail, Restaurant, or Tire Care;we offer you the opportunity to be the PILOT of your own career. Fuel your career!
Job Function(s): Truck Tire Care
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”
Laramie Career Job