Career Job in Austin, Texas : TX
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Gtm Sales And Channel Strategy Manager
Gtm Sales And Channel Strategy Manager Job Description
This role will be part of Go-to-Market (GTM) Analytics within Sales Operations whose role it is to provide recommendations and guidance on the allocation and application of sales resources both current and future to maximize the production and productivity of the Sales Organization. Areas we focus on include:
- GTM Design, Implementation and Improvement
- Channel & Alliances GTM Design, Implementation and Improvement
- Sales Territory Design
- Rate of return modelling for sales investments
- Development of optimal headcount allocations for Sectors and Geographies
This role will be essential to building our capabilities and capacity modeling to develop the most effective and efficient way to grow our customer base as part of the sales and marketing organization.
- Collaborate with the Global VP of Channel and Alliances to define and drive implementation of an overall program strategy including positioning within the overall GTM architecture and specific Routes to Market, providing recommendations on resources, incentives, promotions and rules of engagement
- In partnership with the Sales and Marketing Organizations, provide analysis to support business decisions and planning for Sales Strategy and Planning, Sales Leadership, Marketing Operations, Marketing Leadership and other associated organizations
- Identify potential partners for both Channel and Alliances and assist in the registration process to maintain a healthy portfolio of partners. Manage the appropriate payment processes for each partner type
- Maintain policies (Rules of Engagement) and procedures to foster alignment, collaboration and Sales Harmony with the direct sales teams and drive program consistency in all deployed regions
- Develop relationships with and influence internal business teams e.g. Marketing, Finance, Legal, Sales Enablement, etc. to ensure that Channel and Alliances is positioned for success and given necessary attention and prioritization
- Develop reporting with business intelligence team to measure ROI and effectiveness of channel programs and investments. Create and maintain insightful dashboards and scorecards that will enable Sales and Marketing to improve Business Outcomes and optimize Operational Efficiency
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and IT to ensure systems such as SFDC and Clari are aligned to the management and reporting needs of Channels and Alliances
- Manage other tasks assigned on quarterly or annual basis
- Completed university degree and 5-7 years of relevant work experience in marketing, sales operations, sales strategy or channel operations. Preferably a Master’s degree in business or finance.
- Expert proficiency with MS Excel, MS Access and comfort with large data sets.
- Experience with a Data Visualization Platform (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, Birst, Microstrategy, Sisense, etc)
- Analytical problem solver and independent-minded thinker; can apply theoretical concepts to real business problems.
- High-energy, high-integrity individual who can simultaneously drive change while sustaining a culture of team play
- Exceptional communication skills
- Hands on self-starter with plenty of drive and ambition
- Experience managing projects and providing leadership to develop internal agreements
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task across projects
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world.
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day—above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty Trust is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We value and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain people with backgrounds, experiences and perspectives that reflect the full diversity of our society.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
ENTER HERE - ANY ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC SKILLS FOR THIS JOB NOT ALREADY LISTED IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION
ENTER HERE - ANY ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE FOR THIS JOB NOT ALREADY LISTED IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Austin Career Job