Career Job in Casper, Wyoming : WY
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Physical Therapist Assistant / Pt - Home Healthcare - Full Time
Physical Therapist Assistant / Pt - Home Healthcare - Full Time Job Description
- Acts at the direction and under the supervision of the treating physical therapist and in accordance with the plan of care.
- Assists the treating physical therapist in documenting a patient’s progress and response to treatment.
- Prepares timely, legible, relevant and sufficient documentation - whether written or electronic - of all patient care provided, as well as the patient’s response to treatment and progress toward goals in accordance with professional standards of practice, policy and procedures, and payor requirements.
- Participates in educating the patient and the family, and other caregivers to promote patient progress toward mutually established goals.
- Participates in in-service training, as requested.
- Actively communicates with the supervising physical therapist, as well as other members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team providing care to the patient in order to promote coordination of care.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Has access, use and ability to disclose personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities and as defined by each organization.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Night and weekend differential
- Night and evening differential
- Night and weekend differential
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Casper Career Job
Physical Therapist Assistant / Pt - Home Healthcare - Full Time Job Requirements
Licensure, Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Licensed, registered or certified as a physical therapist assistant (PTA) by the state(s) in which he or she will provide services, as applicable per the state requirements.
- Graduate of 2 year college-level program approved by the APTA or CAPTE.
- One (1) year of Physical Therapist Assistant experience and/or as defined by the contracting employer.
- Provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) includes driving own vehicle to transport patient per organization-specific policy.