Career Job in Sioux Falls, South Dakota : SD
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Pt Hub Supervisor - Sioux Falls 5719 Night
Pt Hub Supervisor - Sioux Falls 5719 Night Job Description
At UPS, we love logistics. But what's it really all about? Every day, we choreograph the infinite movements of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories.
From our early roots as a Seattle, Washington bike-messenger company to our present day, multi-billion-dollar global corporation, our team has held a singular focus – empowering commerce around the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services.
From global giants to local mom and pop businesses, we improve distribution networks and manage supply chains to help our customers to do what they do best. That’s how we make the world work better. And that’s how we build better careers and reward people like you for doing what they love to do most. Join us!
We are currently looking for good talented people to join us as UPS Part-time Supervisors. UPS is a company that actively promotes from within. The UPS Part-time Operations Supervisor role could be the entry-point to a fulfilling career filled with wonderful opportunities for you.
This management position involves directly supervising seven to ten part-time Package Handlers. Part-Time Supervisors train, develop, and hold their workgroups responsible for safety, production and attendance. The Part-Time Operations Supervisor impacts the organization by contributing to the continued growth and profitability of UPS by maintaining the highest standards for account productivity, accuracy, customer service, organization, communication, cooperation, and safety. The Part-Time Operations Supervisor provides innovative and effective leadership and cultivates a functional working relationship with all levels of personnel throughout the organization.
Part-Time Supervisors generally work Monday through Friday at 5 1/2 hours a day, with a guarantee of 27 1/2 hours a week. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and legal benefits are offered to employees and their eligible dependents. Additional benefits include educational assistance, 401K, discounted stock, and paid vacations/holidays.
Please note that these opportunities are part-time only.
The Part-Time Operations Supervisor responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
Meet or exceed all established standards for accuracy and productivity.
- Management of department resources to ensure maximum output, accuracy, and efficiency at all times. Ensure that all department and/or corporate policies and procedures are communicated, understood, and adhered to.
- Establish and promote a positive, team-oriented work environment emphasizing employee involvement, pro-active communication, inter-departmental cooperation, and continual improvement on all levels.
- Implement employee personal development plans as required to ensure the continuing professional growth of department personnel.
- Ensure that all department employees receive specific and detailed orientation, skills and safety training, appropriate materials and information, regular evaluations, and pro-active coaching to support their continued development.
- Establish and maintain an aggressive cross-training program within the department to promote development, enhance flexibility, and ensure backup coverage of vital functions and processes.
- Function as an effective liaison and advocate on all levels to ensure that employee, department, and corporate needs are addressed in a timely and productive manner.
- Responsible to ensure that all employees adhere to safety policies and procedures at all times, operating in full compliance with department, station, corporate and OSHA requirements.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
Sioux Falls Career Job