Career Job in Casper, Wyoming : WY
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse / Rn - Home Healthcare - Full Time
Registered Nurse / Rn - Home Healthcare - Full Time Job Description
The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for assessing, planning, directing, providing and evaluating nursing care to patients in accordance with facility/department policies, procedures, clinical guidelines, physician’s orders, and established standards of practice.
- Reads and analyzes technical reports and data (e.g. lab and diagnostic reports), policy and procedure manuals, written physician’s orders, and safety manuals, as well as a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Responds to inquiries and complaints from physicians, patients, family/visitors, colleagues and other health care providers and supervisors.
- Presents written and verbal education and direction to patients, family, licensed and unlicensed staff.
- Utilizes and calculates fractions, percentages, volume, ratios, and proportions, as well as apply basic algebraic concepts to practical situations (e.g. drug calculations, infusion rate calculations) in the course of daily assignments.
- Establishes effective relationships with patients, physicians, families/visitors, coworkers and superiors.
- Provides professional, respectful and compassionate care to all patients.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the care provided to all patients assigned.
- Recognizes changing patient conditions and emergency situations and appropriately intervenes.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills, sound judgment, and leadership in planning, implementing and evaluating the care of the patient.
- Displays a working knowledge of disease pathophysiology, common diagnostic tests and procedures, as well as treatment plans.
- Provides direct care to patients with a wide variety of diagnoses, conditions, and diseases through ongoing contact throughout the assignment/shift.
- Administers medications according to established medication administration principles, physician orders and facility policy and procedures.
- Reviews, interprets, transcribes and carries out physician orders.
- Maintains a safe environment for all patients assigned.
- Operates all patient equipment and devices according to operating instructions and facility policy.
- Provides legible, clear written or electronic documentation of all patient care provided, medications administered, and the patient’s response to care.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information in accordance with contracting employer’s policies and procedures.
- Supervises professional and non-professional personnel providing patient care. Provides supervision to others through task assignments, direction, evaluation and feedback of assigned tasks.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI") necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Night and weekend differential
- Night and evening differential
- Night and weekend differential
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Casper Career Job
Registered Nurse / Rn - Home Healthcare - Full Time Job Requirements
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state license in good standing.
- One (1) year of nursing experience and/or as defined by the contracting employer.
- Able to provide proof of current Basic Life Support (BLS) training including adults, children and infants. Additional trainings may be required dependent upon specialty or facility requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Meets the requirements of federal and/or state criminal and abuse background checks where applicable.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the healthcare team, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with multiple changes.
- Able to work as a member of a team, including but not limited to managing stress appropriately, making decisions under pressure, and handling multiple priorities.
- Able to manage anger/fear/hostility/violence of self and others.
- Proof of valid driver’s license if applicable.
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient care.