Career Job in Shelby, Montana : MT 59474
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Relief Pharmacist Job DescriptionCompany Overview:
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
Our professional dedication to Retail Health makes us unique from other retailers. Shopko believes patient education is essential to quality healthcare, which is why we provide high levels of trained non-pharmacist personnel. This allows our pharmacists time for private, one-on-one consultations with patients.
A career with Shopko provides you with:
- An inventive strategy and aligned company vision
- A foundation of satisfied and loyal customers
- Pragmatic, supportive and accessible leadership
- A creative, resourceful and synergistic atmosphere
- Autonomy, variety and stability
- A culture that upholds the value and respect of each individual
We are proud to offer:
- Experienced & trained Technician support
- Patient consultation rooms & lowered counters
- Time for disease state management programs in your pharmacy
- A Pharmacist driven Leadership Team
- Separation of expertise
- Career development opportunities with an aim to promote from within
- Primary responsibilities include dispensing prescriptions according to professional standards and ensure accuracy of all prescriptions issued under his/her control
- Consults with Customers in a knowledgeable and caring manner; ensures an exceptional customer service experience
- Interacts with physicians and other medical professionals
Minimum Knowledge, Experience, Skills Required:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm D from ACPE approved College of Pharmacy
- Pharmacist license in state of practice
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied scope; must be able to act decisively in implementing solutions
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective interaction with pharmacy team and patients
- Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities and competitive wages.
If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.
Shelby Career Job