Career Job in Bozeman, Montana : MT 59715
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Respiratory Therapist Paid Per Service
Respiratory Therapist Paid Per Service Job DescriptionOverview
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry!
Let us be Your Road to Success
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is seeking a qualified Respiratory Therapist to join the Rotech team. In this position you will be responsible for providing clinical patient services and support within the location.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.Responsibilities
- Help patients with aerosol therapy, oxygen and other home healthcare equipment
- Provide care and education accordingly
- Provides initial and ongoing phone contacts with all respiratory patients
- Provide in-home visits to patients per Rotech’s policies and procedures
- Provide Sleep Central Clinics for patients per Rotech’s policies and procedures
- Conducts patient assessment per Rotech’s policies and procedures and the physician’s orders
- Maintains documentation of all services provided and all work performed per Rotech’s policies and procedures
- Assumes on-call responsibilities for phone consultations during non-business hours as outlined by Rotech’s policy and the Location Manager
- Supports orientation and training of other personnel at the direction of the Location Manager
- Sets up all highly technical respiratory equipment including but not limited to:
a) Invasive ventilator
b) Noninvasive ventilator
c) Infant monitors
d) Other high-tech respiratory equipment as defined by scope of service at the location (e.g., cough assist, negative pressure ventilation, IPPB, etc.)
Bozeman Career Job
Respiratory Therapist Paid Per Service Job Requirements
- Completion of an accredited program/degree in respiratory care preferred. Nursing or other paramedical training may be acceptable depending upon state licensure laws
- Home respiratory care experience is preferred
- Degree in respiratory therapy or related science is preferred
- Credentials as a respiratory therapist, Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT)
- (CRT) is preferred but other medical credentials may be acceptable (e.g., RN, LPN, LPV) depending upon state licensure laws
- Must be licensed in primary state of home office as required by state law and provide a copy of license to the location.
- May be required to obtain license in neighboring states as required by service area of location.
- Must possess a current driver’s license and/or commercial driver’s license as required by law
- Maintain CEUs as required by state law, and if not required by state law, then maintain a minimum of 4 CEUs per year
- Home respiratory care experience is preferred
- Requires occasional lifting and transporting of patient equipment.
- Requires contact with patients and equipment with potential exposure to contagious pathogens
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- Cellular phone reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- PTO and paid holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
Make the right move, Contact us today!
This process will take approximately 5-7 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.