Career Job in Minot, North Dakota : ND
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Restaurant Manager - New Opportunity
Restaurant Manager - New Opportunity Job Description
Great Opportunity - Apply Today
Our company is known as a leader in the industry. We are searching for a Restaurant Manager with effective leadership skills who would like to join a bright, fun, profitable brand. If you would like room to build your own career and have a blast doing it this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for, Apply Today for our location in Minot, ND to find out! Our chain has numerous casual dining restaurants within the U.S. and Canada. We can also be found in over 30 other countries around the world. The concept was to create a family casual, full-service dining restaurant. Apply Now to become the Restaurant Manager of our location in Minot, ND.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of company policies and procedures on every level, to ensure effective and consistent customer service and food preparation. A Professional Restaurant Manager will demonstrate strong leadership skills, innovative thinking, and unparalleled passion for the industry. The Restaurant Manager will work with the entire Management Team to hire, develop, and maintain a strong staff who can work together to execute one common goal. Additionally, the Restaurant Manager will be responsible for handling administrative duties including but not limited to; reporting financial documentation to corporate offices, scheduling staff according to labor cost policies and a strong understanding of P&L reports.
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire
- Obtainable bonuses
- Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least three years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager should have open availability
Apply Now – Restaurant Manger located in Minot, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Minot Career Job
Restaurant Manager - New Opportunity Job Requirements
Our clients are looking for the best Restaurant Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 2-4 years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- Strong Restaurant Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Restaurant Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The Restaurant Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch Restaurant Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Restaurant Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service