Career Job in Honolulu, Hawaii : HI
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Restaurant Manager - Open Position
Restaurant Manager - Open Position Job DescriptionRestaurant Manager
Upscale Casual - Creative Concept
Our company is currently seeking a professional Restaurant Manager with outstanding customer service skills to lead our service team to success. If you’re interested in a long lasting career with a company focused on supporting and developing their staff, Apply Today for our location in Honolulu, HI. The atmosphere is upscale and sophisticated with a comfortable quality for any occasion. Our company is always pleased to promote from within and we encourage the career growth of our outstanding personnel within our prospering company. We will motivate you to achieve great performance, advancement and financial growth.
A top quality work environment is extremely important to us and we work very hard to provide excellent training, feedback and an excellent work/life balance for our team. Apply Today for our location in Honolulu, HI.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant Manager must be energetic and able to inspire as a leader. The responsibilities of our Restaurant Manager include motivating and coaching a talented staff to deliver an authentic experience to our guests, while upholding top-notch standards in food and beverage quality in a fast-paced, high-volume atmosphere. The Restaurant Manager will be required to prepare monthly reports for the corporate office and should be able to follow the financial procedures, including but not limited to P&L, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other financial transactions.
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Career Advancement
- Bonus Structure
- $60,000 - $70,000 Base Salary
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must posses
- High volume experience of 2+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Honolulu, HI
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Honolulu Career Job
Restaurant Manager - Open Position Job Requirements
Our clients are looking for the best Restaurant Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 2-4 years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- Strong Restaurant Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Restaurant Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The Restaurant Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch Restaurant Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Restaurant Manager Professional
© 2015 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service