Career Job in Honolulu, Hawaii : HI 96819
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Security Control Operator
Security Control Operator Job DescriptionJob Introduction:
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Security Control Operator. As a Security Control Operator, you will be responsible for enforcing all company rules, policies and procedures. This position will provide quality service through alarm and camera monitoring and will be responsible for the gathering, documenting, and reporting of all incidents.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Perform monitoring, surveillance and other physical security functions as defined in Standard Operating Guidelines
- Complete required shift logs and reports; compliance and maintenance of site Standard Operating Guidelines, G4S and client policies and procedures
- Maintain G4S standard of image; conduct self in professional, calm and courteous manner at all times
- Perform other related duties as assigned or directed by G4S management
- Maintain required certifications, licensing and training to achieve professional competency as appropriate for the position
- Provide assistance, directions, and support to employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must submit to any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Submit to a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- If previously employed, meaningful and verifiable work history
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must be able to work flexible schedules
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must have demonstrated ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Must be able to successfully complete all training required for the position
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and / or console monitors
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug test
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Indoor and outdoor
Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, lifting, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
Honolulu Career Job