Career Job in Long Beach, California : CA 90745
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Career Services Specialist
Career Services Specialist Job Description
American Career College (ACC) has been helping people succeed since 1978 and we are currently seeking a Career Services Specialist. This is an outstanding opportunity for a service-oriented individual to help our students begin their journey toward their new careers.
Under the direction of the Director, Career Services coordinates the graduate student employment assistance process to meet student, alumni, institutional and industry needs; assists students in gaining meaningful employment in jobs applicable to their field of study; assists students with the job search process, including teaching workshops and critiquing resumes. Coordinates Career Job Fairs with related employer representatives/groups. Provides excellent customer service to current and graduating students in accordance with the mission and purpose of the college.
Long Beach Career Job
Career Services Specialist Job Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Associate degree in education, administration, business management, student personnel, or related field preferred.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Two to three years of directly related experience or a minimum of three years experience in a professional environment performing complex and responsible business office duties that includes some general support work for one or more managers in a recruiting or employment office environment.
- Experience and skill in interpersonal communications and interviewing procedures.
- Proficient command of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and correct usage of the English language.
- Comprehensive knowledge of office systems, practices, and administration.
- Proficient skills and experience in Microsoft Office computer software systems that includes word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
- Experience with reception and telephone techniques.
Your daily reward will be the personal satisfaction of having a chance to make a difference to yourself, your team, and to a group of students who expect an outstanding education and exciting career.
Full-time associates are eligible for an exceptional benefits package which includes:
Health, dental and vision plan
Vacation, sick and holiday schedule
401(k) Plan with employer match
Flexible Spending Account
Long/short term disability and more.
To learn more about American Career College and apply for this exciting opportunity please visit our website: www.americancareercollege.edu
American Career College is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.