Career Job in Fairbanks, Alaska : AK 99701
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Client Service Supervisor (Hc)
Client Service Supervisor (Hc) Job Description
Title: Client Service Supervisor (HC)
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Client Service Supervisor (HC).
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Client Service Supervisor (HC) Responsibilities
This position is responsible for quality service delivery to clients, and supervising, guiding and directing staff providing those services. The Customer Service Supervisor will monitor the selection of appropriate staff, direct scheduling, identify problem situations and assist in problem solving to strive for optimum outcomes.
- Pre-qualification, staffing needs, hiring, onboarding and scheduling of staff.
- Staff files, updates and record keeping. Ensure all certifications, licenses and other applicable documents are complete and up-to-date per local, state and federal regulations.
- Evaluate job performance of stafF and provide performance reviews, corrective action or other disciplinary/performance appraisals/counseling.
- Ensure home care services are in compliance with agency philosophy, policies and procedures, and in accordance with federal, state and local licensing laws and regulations.
- Direct staff schedules and ensure appropriate services are provided to clients.
- Conduct home visits and safety check.
- Review each client's Plan of Care initially, and ongoing in order to adjust to any significant change.
- Ensure submission of proper timekeeping and paperwork. Management of schedule templates, processing visits and compliance checking through Point of Care and written notes.
- Maintain all data integrity in POC.
- Report client condition changes, needs or concerns to the Branch Manager/Executive Director, clinical staff and family members as appropriate.
- Assume on call responsibility, as well as client care as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience delivering services to the elderly and/or disabled.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise staff.
- Two or more years of community service or client service experience.
- Two or more years of general office and computer experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Solid experience working with the public, presenting a friendly, professional appearance while interacting with people.
- Must be able to function well with pressure, make decisions quickly and manage confidential information.
- Valid drivers license and insurance.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
542 4th Avenue Suite 234 , Fairbanks, AK 99701-4707 USA
Fairbanks Career Job