Career Job in Evansville, Indiana : IN 47712
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Dietary Aide Job Description
What You Can Expect:
We are seeking enthusiastic Dietary Aides who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team!
The Fast Track Apprenticeship Program - Culinary Track gives employees an opportunity to grow within the position, and with each step, you'll gain more expertise, more earning potential, and college credit toward an Associate Degree! The end goal is for you to become a Certified Lead Cook! If you qualify, Trilogy will pay for your certification.
What’s in it for you:
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing Dietary Aides to advance their career with training and earn more money along the way
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Weekly Pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals, attendance, gas and more!
- Monthly Employee Celebrations
- Innovative Training Programs to advance your career
- FREE Health Insurance Option!
What you’ll be doing:
- Growing your career through our Culinary Apprenticeship Program
- Serving meals to the residents of our health care campus
- Assisting in daily and/or scheduled cleaning duties (to include work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, sweeping and mopping floors as directed, performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures)
- Setting up the dining room, as well as meal trays, food carts, etc. as instructed
- Assisting our Cooks in preparing meals
- Join our growing company that has been recognizes as a Best Places to Work throughout our four states! We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
West River Health Campus
Text One Of Our Recruiters:
Michele (812) 370-5110
What We're Looking For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience working in a restaurant setting is a plus
- Ability to serve food and beverage in a fine dining setting
Life At Trilogy:
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Innovative Training Programs
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Evansville Career Job