Career Job in Sioux Falls, South Dakota : SD
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Entry Level Sales - Training Provided
Entry Level Sales - Training Provided Job Description
Whether your career is just getting started or you are looking to change professions, Bankers Life offers continuous support and investment in your success, to ease your transition!
As a Bankers Life Insurance Sales Agent, you will be provided with award winning training, company provided leads and ongoing support of the latest technology. These Bankers Life benefits lead to numerous Agent opportunities such as:
- Six Figure Income Potential - We have agents earning $100K+ and veteran agents earning $300K+
- Production Based Rewards - Numerous production-based award trips and incentives
- Advancement Opportunities
Sioux Falls Career Job
Entry Level Sales - Training Provided Job RequirementsOur Agents come from various backgrounds and we have many successful Agents that do not have sales or insurance experience, so this is not a requirement, but a plus.
We do find most of our top performers posses the following skills and abilities:
- Sales-minded and open to making contacts over the phone and through networking
- Passion for people and developing sales relationships
- Outstanding communication skills
- Driven and goal-oriented
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills