Want to learn more?
Walk-In Interviews Monday thru Thursday starting at 10 AM
Address: 1201 Ironwood Drive Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Phone: (208) 676-7812
Customer Service Rep - Mainly Weekdays!
We all appreciate superior customer service. Help us provide it to others. Join our family of inbound call center representatives supporting customers and you will learn that Qualfon cares. That’s it. We care for our employees who care for our clients. When you answer the Qualfon call, you will:
- Join our family in a casual, high-energy work environment
- Enjoy personal growth
- Discover a whole new world of opportunity
- Enjoy our convenient Coeur d’Alene location
- Business Hours are Monday thru Friday, 6:00 AM –6:00 PM
- All Schedules Monday thru Friday with weekends off
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Assist field representatives and customers alike placing their orders for telecommunications products.
- Respond to disconnect/downgrade calls in an effort to retain customers while promoting products and services.
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals.
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including policies, upgrades, and customer care issues.
- Assist prospective customers with all processes in connection with the Operations teams
- Demonstrate the ability to create, add, edit and troubleshoot within the client system.
- Maintain acceptable levels of discretion, teamwork and commitment, endeavoring to exceed expectations in all.
How Qualfon CARES for you as you build your career at Qualfon:
Qualfon’s mission is to help as many people as possible pursue their total vocation—as individuals and as members of society—by creating an ever-growing number of job opportunities as we strive to become the outsourcer of choice for our clients. In summary, our mission is “Be the Best BPO. Make People’s Lives Better.” This begins with our people. Our employee retention is twice the industry average because we care about our people—at work and beyond. Qualfon offers programs that promote personal development and provide direct support for our people and their families.
QUALFON is an equal opportunity employer. QUALFON provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), marital status, ancestry, status as a covered veteran, uniformed service member status and any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Customer service jobs, Sales jobs, jobs in customer service, jobs in sales, customer service rep, sales rep, customer service representative, sales representative, call center, call center jobs, call center jobs, customer service, local jobs, careers, customer service careers, csr jobs, help wanted