Career Job in Salt Lake City, Utah : UT
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Maintenance Specialist Job Description
Our client is an emerging global supplier of lime and limestone products. Their entrepreneurial, people-oriented culture gives employees the opportunity to thrive and realize their full career potential.
The Maintenance and JD Edwards Specialist will work closely with the company's operating facilities to provide training and guidance to Planner Schedulers and other employees involved in the maintenance work management process. They will also work in partnership with other corporate functional groups to ensure all maintenance related modules of JD Edwards are well coordinated, tested and maintained. Extensive travel throughout North America is required.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Specialist
- Provide leadership and participate actively to ensure the highest standards are achieved and maintained in terms of safety, environment, quality, and efficiency.
- Provide Work Management Process training (including planning & scheduling) to employees at operating facilities.
- Guide the development and continuous improvement activities of the company-wide community of Planner Schedulers.
- Develop and maintain tools, techniques and procedures to support the Planner Schedulers and the Work Management Process across the company.
- Deliver various customized JD Edwards training modules to end users in plants and offices across the company.
- Assist in conducting maintenance maturity and sustainability assessments in partnership with operating facilities, and provide guidance for monitoring/measuring maintenance department metrics and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Substantial travel required – up to 50%. Travel throughout the US and Canada.
Salt Lake City Career Job
Maintenance Specialist Job Requirements
- A minimum of 15 years of industrial experience including at least 10 years in an area of specialized maintenance management (planning & scheduling) and a high degree of competence in managing and maintaining a CMMS such as JDE or SAP.
- Post-Secondary Education in a technical or business related field.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft programs. High degree of proficiency in the use of CMMS (ex: JD Edwards or SAP) for managing maintenance programs in asset-intensive manufacturing or mining operations.
- Experience managing and maintaining CMMS systems and continuous improvement programs across multiple sites simultaneously would be an asset.
- Able to effectively build relationships with, and communicate to large groups (technical and non-technical), and to employees at all levels within the organization (front line to executive management) .
Why should you apply for this Maintenance Specialist position?
- Competitive salary
- This is an excellent opportunity with a global building materials company
- Company offers a range of opportunities for people with varied interests, backgrounds, and expertise