Career Job in Honolulu, Hawaii : HI
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Management Trainee Job Description
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
If you’re looking to jump-start your career with a clear path to advancement, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This position is based out of the Honolulu and Windward area, this corresponds with the following zip codes: 96813, 96814, 96817, 96819, 96734, 96863, and 96744.
This position offers targeted annual compensation of $48,000!
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Must have at least one of the following:
- A minimum of 6 months of sales experience (examples include: retail sales, commission/incentive sales, restaurant serving/bartending, or similar).
- Leadership experience (examples include supervisory role, leadership involvement in organizations/clubs, volunteerism, or community service).
- Military experience
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a satisfactory record (satisfactory record defined as no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years).
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Honolulu Career Job