Career Job in Evanston, Wyoming : WY 82930
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Manufacturing Technician Iii
Manufacturing Technician Iii Job Description
Manufacturing Technician III - Evanston, Wyoming
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Manufacturing Technician III for one of our top clients in
Pay is $22/hour
Expected duration is ONE YEAR!
- Performs diverse and complex assignments in support of product development and manufacturing.
- Test production assemblies and sub-assemblies for correct operation and compliance to performance specifications Interfaces with other departments in the execution of duties to ensure the orderly flow of materials and information
- Utilize initiative and independent judgment, construct and assist in evaluating engineering models
- Perform advanced trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Conduct experiments and diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions
- Perform software and hardware evaluation and implement plans using knowledge of product, system operation, intermodule interactions, engineering tolls, and interactive software tools as required
- Associates degree and 5 years technical experience, or a High School Diploma and 7 years’ experience.
- Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem solving techniques
- Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process
- Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information
- Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information 6. Demonstrated ongoing effort to maintain knowledge of current technology
- Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
- Demonstrated technical leadership ability
Kelly® puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly® as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly® to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Let us help advance your career today.
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Evanston Career Job