Career Job in Coeur D'alene, Idaho : ID 83814
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Mobile Phone Web & Telesales Support Team Member (Wts 71 #922)
Mobile Phone Web & Telesales Support Team Member (Wts 71 #922) Job Description
Want to learn more?
Walk-in Interviews Monday thru Thursday starting at 10 AM
Address: 1201 Ironwood Dr, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Phone: (208) 676-7812
Join the Qualfon family as a Mobile Web & Telesales Support Team Member!
Work for a company that really cares about people.
Qualfon offers a fun, high-energy work environment where the focus is on helping the customer rather than selling the customer.
- Focus is on Customer Care and Service. No sales involved!
- All calls are inbound. You don’t call them—they call you!
- Promotional Opportunities: Over 80% of our promotions are filled from within.
- Starting pay is $10.25/hour.
The Web and Telesales Support team is a blend of support teams for our customers and sales representatives. We support our customers after the point of sale with the sales teams. The team contains inbound phone support, web support via Chat, and also we have an extensive team of Offline agents that serve as an administrative team. This team services customers and our sales teams in many ways. Some examples are, call review for errors/credits, offline line order reconstruction, and sales and system analytics for the client. This team has been the platform for development of new order systems, strategy and process improvement tracking. The team’s daily tasks include many things, and is increasing and developing every day.
Customers and Sales agents reach out to us for many reasons. From simple order shipping status questions, to facilitating interactions between numerous internal teams to financial institutions, this team has as broad array of skills and responsibilities. They are mainly calling us because something went wrong in the process, and it is our mission to provide our customers with information, recommendations, and World Class customer experience while welcoming them.
We all appreciate superior customer service. Help us provide it to others. When you join our family of chat sales and customer service contact center representatives supporting a well-known telecommunications and mobile phone company, you will learn that Qualfon CARES. That’s it. We care for our employees who care for our clients. When you answer the Qualfon call, you will:
- Join our family in an enthusiastic work environment
- Enjoy personal growth
- Discover a whole new world of opportunity
As an Inbound Sales / Telesales / Customer Service Representative supporting a premier telecommunications and mobile service provider, you will:
- Handle and respond to constant inbound chats
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals
- Demonstrate the ability to create, add, edit and troubleshoot within the client system
How Qualfon CARES for you as you build your career at Qualfon:
- Competitive base hourly wage of $10.25/hr plus GENEROUS bonus structure - successful associates on this program earn some of the highest compensation for any call center in the area
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Ability to further your education and earn a college degree or high school diploma through Qualfon University scholarship program
- Opportunity to further your career with our strong promotion from within culture
- Work with amazing team members and supervisors that embrace and live the Qualfon Mission & Values
- Free access to personal and professional support for both on and off the job through the Qualfon non-denominational chaplaincy program
Considering a career change? Qualfon embraces those that would like to start fresh with a new opportunity. What you need most is a service-friendly attitude, sales closing aptitude, basic computer literacy, and your personal flexibility to be able to work the shifts required including at least one weekend day most weeks. We employ many who have previous experience in industries or jobs such as retail, restaurants or food services, hotels/hospitality, clerk, administrative assistant, secretary, office manager, cashier, cook, server, sales, technician, delivery/driver, and much more.
Qualfon’s mission is to help as many people as possible pursue their total vocation—as individuals and as members of society—by creating an ever-growing number of job opportunities as we strive to become the outsourcer of choice for our clients. In summary, our mission is “Be the Best BPO. Make People’s Lives Better.” This begins with our people. Our employee retention is twice the industry average because we care about our people—at work and beyond. Qualfon offers programs that promote personal development and provide direct support for our people and their families.
QUALFON is an equal opportunity employer. QUALFON provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), marital status, ancestry, status as a covered veteran, uniformed service member status and any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Customer service jobs, jobs in customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, call center, call center jobs, call centre jobs, costumer service, local jobs, careers, customer service careers, csr jobs, sales, sales representative, inbound sales, hourly jobs, full-time jobs, jobs in liberty lake, liberty lake jobs, jobs in spokane, spokane jobs, jobs in washington state, full time job, retail, hospitality, telecommunications, telesales, mobile phone, cell phone, chat, email support, non-voice customer service, help wanted
Coeur D'alene Career Job
Mobile Phone Web & Telesales Support Team Member (Wts 71 #922) Job Requirements
Area of expertise (Skills)
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Amazing customer service and insights
- Ability to accept chat questions, apply empathetic customer service support principles, and interpret sales cues to convert chats into sales opportunities
- Manage prospect and customer chat queues, provide recommendations and convert chats into live calls in order to upsell appropriate additional product and service upgrades
- Typing 40 wpm
- Experience using Microsoft Office products
- Working knowledge of PC-based internet
- Experience in a sales environment is preferred (retail, hospitality, restaurants, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively via chat with correct grammar and spelling
High school diploma or equivalent