Career Job in Nashua, New Hampshire : NH 03060
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Part-Time Career Job DescriptionAre you looking for rewarding part-time work with a professional company that values YOU? If so, we invite you to consider home care! Home Instead Senior Care is the only home care company featured on Forbes' 2017 'America's Best Employers' list, and we encourage you to find out why! Home Instead of Southern & Seacoast NH serves over 50 towns in the Southern and Seacoast regions of the state and we continue to grow every day. We are looking to expand our team with individuals who exemplify professionalism, reliability, and compassion. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY as we thoroughly train, though familiarity in dementia/Alzheimer's is certainly helpful.
As a result of the growing demand for our services, we are looking to hire three (3) CAREGivers to provide care to seniors living in Plaistow and surrounding towns.
- Companionship & conversation
- Medication & appointment reminders
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Mobility support & fall prevention
- Toileting & incontinence assistance
- Grooming & dressing assistance
- Memory care
- STARTING WAGES: Range from $13 - $17/hr
- HEALTH INSURANCE: Qualifying candidates are offered our health insurance package
- SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS: Earn more on a Saturday or Sunday
- TIME AND ½ COMPENSATION FOR OVERTIME AND HOLIDAYS;
- TRAVEL TIME AND MILEAGE COMPENSATION;
- POSITIVE ATMOSPHERE: Bonus programs, team workshops, social events
- PAID CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES;
- WORK CLOSE TO HOME;
- CONVENIENCE: Schedules and client assessments are easily accessed online & through Apps
- SMALL CASELOADS: Build personal relationships with your clients
- 24/7 SUPPORT: Support is always only a phone call away
- Consistent and on-going availability to work at least 18-20 hrs/wk: Weekday and/or Weekend shifts available!
- All Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and current car insurance
- All Candidates must participate in criminal and motor vehicle background checks and drug screen
See below for a snapshot of what the Home Instead Senior Care experience is like!
'After being a dental hygienists for the past 24 years, I was ready for a career change. I can honestly say I have finally found my dream job as a CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care! Knowing you are helping someone in need of care or just companionship is incredibly rewarding and the last thing it feels like is a job! I have been able to work with so many wonderful clients who all put a smile on my face. I could not ask for a better company to work for. The entire home office staff work extremely hard and go above and beyond to make sure all clients are well taken care of. Not only do they care about the clients but they truly care about all of the CAREGivers just as much. Working for Home Instead has been a blessing and the most rewarding job I have had, one that I look forward to growing with.' -Malinda, CAREGiver
'As a caregiver with Home Instead Senior Care for the last 6 years I have been consistently impressed with the level of care which is provided to their clients, and the degree of respect and consideration given to us as caregivers. The office staff is courteous and provides support with ongoing professional training. I recommend Home Instead without hesitation!' -Kelly, CAREGiver
Read our Google reviews online to see why we are the employer of choice for so many!
To learn more about this fulfilling career opportunity, please apply online at homeinstead.com/531/home-care-jobs, email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or call us at (603) 433-5959!
Walk-in applicants are always welcome at our Seacoast office, located in Portsmouth, Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm! Or, come to our open hiring event at the NH Unemployment office (2000 Lafayette Road Portsmouth NH 03801) on Thursday 12/5 9am-2pm for open interviews!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Nashua Career Job