Career Job in Casper, Wyoming : WY
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Physical Therapist / Pt - Home Healthcare - Full Time
Physical Therapist / Pt - Home Healthcare - Full Time Job Description
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Provide interventions and therapeutic treatment in accordance with the physician certified plan of care and physical therapy professional standards of practice.
- Regularly assess changes in the patient’s status since the last visit/treatment day, and determine whether the planned services should be modified, performing a re-evaluation and obtaining revision orders from the physician as indicated.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers to promote the patient progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and planning for discharge.
- Participates in educating the patient and the family, and other caregivers to promote patient progress toward mutually established goals.
- Actively communicate with other members of the interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary healthcare team providing care to the patient to promote coordination of care.
- Prepare and submit legible, relevant and sufficient documentation - whether written or electronic - of treatment and skilled intervention provided, as well as report of a patient’s progress toward goals in accordance with professional standards of practice, policy and procedures, and payor requirements.
- Supervise professional and paraprofessional staff, as assigned, including physical therapist assistants.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Night and weekend differential
- Night and evening differential
- Night and weekend differential
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Casper Career Job
Physical Therapist / Pt - Home Healthcare - Full Time Job Requirements
- Current licensure or certification as a physical therapist in the state(s) in which he or she will practice, unless licensure or certification does not exist.
- A graduate of an accredited physical therapy education program or equivalent as recognized by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- In the last five (5) years, two (2) years of experience as a physical therapist that is relevant to the patient population assigned.