Career Job in Boise, Idaho : ID
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Provider Service Representative - Boise, Id
Provider Service Representative - Boise, Id Job Description
- Assist Regional Network Managers to contract providers, add new services, roster all clinicians and manage lists of paraprofessionals;
- Manage claims inquiries from Providers and monitor updates of fee schedules;
- Facilitate contractually required trainings for the Provider Network through web-ex and on-site meetings
- Coordinate the Provider Advisory Committee including sending agendas and taking minutes in the monthly meeting;
- Manage communications to Provider Network;
- Manage the Provider Manual and all updates to include the new services and information on the Youth Empowerment Services;
- Update all electronic systems with Network Documents including Optum Idaho website, Network Sharepoint sites for policies, fee schedules and other guiding documents;
- Assist with projects for the Network Team as they arise
- High School Diploma/GED
- Understanding of claims processing and issue resolution
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Word (creating and editing docs) and Excel (sort, manipulate data, and utilize formulas for calculations)
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Previous provider relations and/or provider network experience
- Proficiency with PowerPoint - create and edit presentations
- Comfortable working with database/ data systems
- Advanced proficiency with Excel - create Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and remain on task
- Good organization and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: healthcare, insurance, managed care, network management, provider relations,Network Development, network services, claims,UHG, Boise, Idaho, issue resolution
Boise Career Job