Career Job in Evansville, Indiana : IN 47712
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Qma - Qualified Medication Aide
Qma - Qualified Medication Aide Job Description
What You Can Expect:
Are you an individual who has a desire to advance your knowledge within medicine, while assisting seniors with activities of daily living? We will put you on a career-path the day you walk- in!
We are seeking individuals who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team.
What’s in it for you?
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing nurse aides to advance their career with online training and earn more money along the way
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Bonuses for attendance, gas, and referrals
- Weekly Pay
- FREE Health Insurance Option
- Shift Differentials
- And so much more!
What you’ll be doing
- Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
- Providing care and compassion to ensure the residents best physical and emotional well-being
- Safely preparing, administering, and documenting all medications used in the health campus
- Maintaining resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations
- Verifying that any medications brought into the health campus by a newly admitted resident are examined and identified by the attending physician or the facility pharmacy or pharmacist
- Following health campus policies and procedures regarding the destroying of medications
Join a growing company that invest in their employees. We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
West River Health Campus
Text One Of Our Recruiters:
Michele (812) 370-5110
What We're Looking For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certified License for QMA (Qualified Medication Aide) or CMA (Certified Medication Aide)
- Experienced QMA or CMA in a long-term care or home care setting a plus
Life At Trilogy:
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Innovative Training Programs
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Evansville Career Job