Career Job in Fairbanks, Alaska : AK 99701
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Quality Assurance Coordinator
Quality Assurance Coordinator Job Description
Title: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Job Category: Quality & Compliance
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Quality Assurance Coordinator.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Quality Assurance Coordinator Responsibilities
The position provides support to the local branch through assistance with various aspects of employee recruitment, screening, hiring, record keeping and compliance. Performs a variety of administrative duties in support of human resources (HR) efforts, to include processing payroll, maintaining HR Information Systems (HRIS), employee/client records management, local recruiting initiatives/on-boarding, and facilitating new employee orientation. Additionally, performs a variety of clerical and administrative support to the Branch Manager(s), Client Service Supervisor(s), HR Specialist(s), and/or Executive Director(s). Duties include but are not limited to: recruitment, pre-employment screening, employee onboarding, compliance, record keeping and customer service to employees, managers, and visitors.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assists applicants with the hiring process and ensures completion of each step on the “road to employment” (ex. pre-employment screening, interviewing, job offer, licensure, reference checks, screenings, etc.)
- Acts as face-to-face applicant support at the branch level
- Conducts local recruitment activity including pre-screening applicants and outreach to current and former employees regarding available opportunities
- Represents the local branch in Job Fairs/Hiring Events/Local Staffing Initiatives
- Maintains up-to-date employment records (personnel, medical/confidential, I-9, WOTC, etc.)
- Completes data entry in required employment, payroll and scheduling systems (ADP Enterprise, Point of Care, Cornerstone, etc.)
- Coordinates required training, screenings and certification completions
- Ensures compliance with Federal, State, & ResCare requirements (initial and annual compliance, ResCare-specific mandates)
- Conducts periodic/scheduled audits of employee files
- Conducts suspicion of use screening/facilitate on-site drug alcohol testing
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of office administration experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong technical skills including intermediate or above experience level in MS Office applications
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain positive interaction with employees and customers
- High school diploma or GED; some college coursework or associates degree preferred.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
542 4th Avenue Suite 234 , Fairbanks, AK 99701-4707 USA
Fairbanks Career Job