Career Job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma : OK
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Regional Director Of Career Services
Regional Director Of Career Services Job Description
Ancora Education is seeking a Regional Director of Career Services (RDCS) based in Oklahoma. The RDCS works closely with each Executive Director and Director of Career Services within assigned Region to ensure that all facets of career development are being met for each student and alumni. The RDCS will assist with hiring, training, motivating, and coaching all Career Services Directors and their staff within the region’s campus locations. The RDCS is responsible for ensuring accurate, prompt, and effective student job search/placement servicing by each campus DCS and their departments. The RDCS models positive customer service to all staff and students, follows all Ancora Education, Regulatory, Accreditor, and US DOE regulations, policies and procedures. The RDCS may be required to travel 25-50% of the time, including overnight stays.
The RDCS should demonstrate the Core Values of Ancora Education at all times and ensure that each department is adhering to the Core Values as well. The Ancora Core Values are:
The RDCS should also
be dedicated to ensuring that each Career Services department provides an
environment that is conducive to promoting student success. It is this environment that allows our
students to build confidence in their skill and be prepared to pursue their
career goals and meet industry standards.
- The coordination and oversight of all training and professional development of the Career Services staff.
- Management of employer relationships/partnerships that cover multiple campuses with the region.
- Conducting market surveys to assess industry standards and expectations of entry level employment.
- Encourage campus level involvement in community activities that support each program and provide visibility within the community.
- Enhance existing department practices and services.
- Conduct research and develop strategy to ensure each campus reaches accreditation benchmarks and outcomes as well as company standards.
- Identify departmental best practices and create a platform to share best practices among other campuses.
- Develop and facilitate Career Services related topics to various audiences including Executive management staff.
- Maintain weekly reporting for all Career Services Departments within assigned region.
- Hold weekly accountability conference calls with each Director of Career Services to ensure each department is working in an efficient and effective manner. Communicate all concerns to the Executive Director and the VP of Career Services or assigned direct report.
- Be proficient in communicating all accreditation standards and employment guidelines to ensure compliance at all times.
- Participate in all Annual Faculty Development activities.
- Attend campus level Advisory Board Meetings, Graduation Ceremonies, and other campus level activities as instructed.
- Work closely with the Compliance department to review and audit all Annual Report data.
- Provide guidance and support to the DCS in aspects of externship site development.
- Train, develop, coach, and mentor DCSs and career services staff within Region
- Perform other duties as assigned
Oklahoma City Career Job
Regional Director Of Career Services Job Requirements
of 3-5 years’ experience managing Career Services departments with
multi-level positions. Multiple
Campus Career Services management beneficial.
Track-record meeting and exceeding weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
Excellent people management skills with demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate employees
written and verbal communication skills
Comfortable with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Verifiable ability to work in
fast-paced environment; willingness to have a flexible work and travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from an academic institution accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
Previous experience as a Director of Career Services
Previous sales experience