Career Job in Rapid City, South Dakota : SD
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Restaurant Assistant Manager Job Description
America’s Fastest Growing Concept
Do you want to join the fastest expanding company in the United States as a Restaurant Assistant Manager and increase the success of one of our booming markets? We are seeking an experienced, personable and energetic Fast Casual Restaurant Assistant Manager to provide support to our daily operation in Rapid City, SD. Look no further and come join one of America’s fastest growing concepts with over 1,400 restaurants in the United States and Canada and regarded as the leader in the Fast Casual Segment of the restaurant industry. This Fast Casual Company has consistently averaged 20% Annual Growth over the last 10 years and continues to expand throughout the nation. Can You Say Advancement Opportunity? We are very proud of the plethora of awards that acknowledge our great food and customers’ satisfaction. Most recently JD Power and Associates named this Fast Casual Concept #1 in customer satisfaction, environment. meal, service and value. If you are searching for a career as a Restaurant Assistant Manager in a warm, friendly environment with limitless growth possibilities, Apply Today for our location in Rapid City, SD!
Title of Position: Restaurant Assistant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Assistant Manager would provide support to the General Manager in the daily operations of the restaurant as well as managing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved. The Restaurant Assistant Manager would perform operational activities such as inventory management, scheduling, sanitation, preparing and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies. The Restaurant Assistant Manager would also communicate and abide by all company policies and procedures. The Restaurant Assistant Manager would aid in the development, supervision and monitoring of all team members.
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance
- Opportunity for Advancement
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Fun and Exciting Work Environment
- Quality Of Life Work Hours
- $52,000 - $55,000 Base Salary
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager in a high volume environment
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager should act as a “Brand Ambassador" for our company at all times
Apply Now – Restaurant Assistant Manger located in Rapid City, SD
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Rapid City Career Job
Restaurant Assistant Manager Job Requirements
Our clients are looking for the best Restaurant Assistant Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 2-4 years of current Restaurant Assistant Manager experience
- Strong Restaurant Assistant Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch Restaurant Assistant Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Restaurant Assistant Manager Professional
© 2015 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service