Career Job in Grand Forks, North Dakota : ND
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Restaurant Manager (Open Position)
Restaurant Manager (Open Position) Job Description
Fast Paced – Growing Idea and Casual Restaurant
Competitive Salary and Benefits Offered
Are you a Restaurant Manager who would love to work for a company filled with passion, encouragement, hard work and motivation? If so, you have just found your new career opportunity! In our company there are no restraints on career development for an ambitious Restaurant Manager. We are a company where every single employee matters. Our encouraging dynamic will give the Restaurant Manager the opportunity to develop personally and professionally. Our goal as a Company is to create a work environment that is fun, will recognize your high performance and will reward you as the Restaurant Manager. You don’t want to miss this one of a kind career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in Grand Forks, ND.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant Manager must be energetic and able to inspire as a leader. The responsibilities of our Restaurant Manager include motivating and coaching a talented staff to deliver an authentic experience to our guests, while upholding top-notch standards in food and beverage quality in a fast-paced, high-volume atmosphere. The Restaurant Manager will be required to prepare monthly reports for the corporate office and should be able to follow the financial procedures, including but not limited to P&L, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other financial transactions.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Tremendously Passionate Culture
- Growth Opportunities
- Health Benefits
- Fast Growth
- An Environment where you can Express your Unique Talents and Skills
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must posses
- High volume experience of 2+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Grand Forks, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Grand Forks Career Job
Restaurant Manager (Open Position) Job Requirements
Our clients are looking for the best Restaurant Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 2-4 years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- Strong Restaurant Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Restaurant Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The Restaurant Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch Restaurant Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Restaurant Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service