Career Job in Lincoln, Nebraska : NE 68507
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Site Supervisor Job Description
Title: Site Supervisor
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: Residential Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Site Supervisor.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Site Supervisor Responsibilities
This position provides support and training, including but not limited to, emotional support, physical support and monitoring, and development of life skills through training programs, all leading to increased independence and participation in community life for persons with developmental disabilities and/or other related disorders. May assist with the hiring, training, scheduling, and evaluating the performance of employees and other supervisory duties as assigned.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Coaches and mentors direct support staff.
- Works to create a positive work environment and proper deployment of direct support staff.
- Addresses and corrects health, safety, and environmental concerns.
- Reports safety and maintenance concerns as needed.
- Ensures clinical and behavioral support objectives and goals are implemented and documented.
- Provides oversight of dietary supports, including menu planning and grocery shopping.
- Ensures protocol for communicating medical concerns are being followed.
- Ensures medication administration records are current.
- Ensures medical appointments are scheduled and met.
- Monitors the budgets and finances of the person(s) served.
- Collects and reports management information to ensure continuous evaluation and improvement of operations.
- Implements fiscal processes and loss control programs to ensure appropriate allocation of financial resources.
- Ensures routine vehicle maintenance is performed.
- Monitors employee schedules, Teletime reports, and Punch Correction sheets.
- Completes all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Attends and participates in site meetings, including completing required training.
- Completes staff OJT, and In-services as required.
- Experience in providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities, or related disorders preferred.
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- Must meet all agency requirements for pre- employment as required by ResCare and/or State regulations
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of personnel, internal and external to the company.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work flexible hours and locations, including covering direct care shifts as necessary.
- Capable of working responsibly with highly confidential information.
- High school diploma or GED. Exceptions to educational requirements must comply with state law and regulations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with a satisfactory driving record as defined by ResCare’s vehicle policy and/or liability insurance carrier (as applicable per program requirements).
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
Community Alternatives NE 6400 Cornhusker HWY, Ste 350, LINCOLN, NE 68507-3123 USA
Lincoln Career Job