Career Job in Wilmington, Delaware : DE
Looking for Career Jobs? See currently available Career job openings on career.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
career.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any career job . We provide job resources for Career positions throughout the industry. career.jobs.net also provides Career jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Career by either city or state.
career.jobs.net is a career job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Career jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your career job search on career.jobs.net today.
Truck Driver – Cdl A - Recent Graduates
Truck Driver – Cdl A - Recent Graduates Job Description
TMC Transportation, is seeking recent CDL school graduates to grow our team of professional flatbed drivers. This would be a regional position getting you home on the weekends! Our percentage pay package was designed by TMC drivers for TMC drivers, and is based on performance, not seniority. Our drivers on percentage pay are earning the equivalent of between $.46 and $.57 per mile, plus additional accessorial pay!
We have been committed to hiring recent graduates of CDL training programs since 1993, and our program is one of the few that is approved by the Department of Labor as a certified Heavy Truck Driver Apprenticeship program. We offer a paid flatbed training program that will make you an expert in load securement, and also offer tuition reimbursement for your CDL school!
If you’re ready to drive the nicest Peterbilt equipment on the road and enjoy the benefits of working for a growing, thriving business…apply today or give us a call at 800-247-2862!
- Weekend Hometime
- Earn the equivalent of between $.46 and $.57 per mile!
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit
- Paid, Industry Leading Flatbed Training
- Peterbilt Trucks with your name on the door of your truck!
- Automatic trucks available
Wilmington Career Job
Truck Driver – Cdl A - Recent Graduates Job Requirements
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Stable, verifiable work history
- No more than 3 recent moving violations
- No DUI’s in the last 10 years